Although the Conservative party did not field a candidate, many of our members supported Zac Goldsmith in his campaign as an independent. We are naturally disappointed that a candidate from a party that is opposed to Conservative values has been elected, but in the interest of all residents we will continue to support the Conservative-controlled Councils of Kingston and Richmond as they work with Sarah Olney for the remainder of this parliamentary term.
All of us in the Association owe a huge debt of gratitude to Zac Goldsmith. As well as being an outstanding local constituency MP, he has been fully supportive of the local Association. We wish him and his family the very best.
Save the date ...
- Annual Dinner - 8th December
- Kew Conservatives 'Christmas Party' - 15th December
- Barnes Ward Event: 'A Talk by Sir Oliver Letwin' - 24th January 17
- Supper Club with Baroness Jenkins - 21st February 2017
- Sheila Austin's Ladies Lunch at the Hilton Double Tree - 22nd February 2017
- Supper Club with The Right Honourable Dr John Redwood MP - 7th March 2017
- Nepalese Meal at Monty's, Kingston - 13th March 2017
- An Evening with Ian Duncan Smith - 28th March 2017
- Charity Ball at Raven's Ait Island - 5th May 2017